Edward M. Corrado on Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:40:05 -0400

[PLUG] LUG/IP meeting and mini Linux-on-a-Mac Installfest

I hope you don't mind me posting information about another User's Group
meeting, but I'd thought I'd get the word out since LUG/IP (Linux Users
Group/In Princeton) is planning a mini Linux-on-a-Mac Installfest
and I thought that maybe someone would be interested.....Ed C.

The next meeting of LUG/IP (Linux Users Group/In Princeton) is on the 23rd
of October, 7pm, at the Lawrenceville (NJ) Headquaters Branch of the
Mercer County Library in Meeting Room #3.

Among other Linux-related discussions we will have a mini-Linux on-a-Apple
install fest featuring (at least) Yellow Dog Linux and iBooks. Of course
if you have other Macs or want to try other distros on your Mac, feel free
to bring them along!

For more information go to http://www.lugip.org or e-mail
ecorrado@lugip.org. For directions to the meeting please see
http://www.mcl.org/dirlaw.html.