W. Chris Shank on Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:33:14 -0400

RE: [PLUG] OT: Linux Business Forum

thanks for the feedback. i have been attempting to tone down the anti-ms
stuff, for the exact reasons you said. you should have seen the first copy
i wrote ;^). I know it still needs works, though, but thanks.

I feel that branding is going to be important and have been working hard
on it. I definately would like to brand the PowerServer and PowerStation
and have tried to put some icon / graphics into the site - but they were
hijacked from elsewhere and didn't fit too well. Is this what you had in
mind for the branding? I need to allocate some more funds for the graphic
art to get that in there. I'll be receiving my first shipment of
PowerStations next week, so I'm thinking of taking some products shots of
the desktop package. Then see what the designer can do with that.

I wanted to put the address on there, but I'm operating out of home office
at the moment, so I am kind of wary about putting that info on the net.
Anyone have thoughts on this? I was thinking of doing a PO box, but I
wondwer which is worse impression? no address or PO Box?