Kevin Brosius on Wed, 23 Oct 2002 16:30:05 -0400

RH Road Tour? (was Re: [PLUG] Distributing Red Hat)

Has anyone taken the ball to try and co-ordinate this on our end?  I'm
interested in attending myself, and can put in some phone calls if
needed.

How many people are interested in coming?  RH wanted an estimated count,
so post a note of interest to the list, or to me privately and I'll get
a count going.

Web site is here: http://redhat.com/roadtour/

--
Kevin Brosius