Guillermo Moyna on Thu, 24 Oct 2002 08:50:04 -0400

[PLUG] RH Road Tour will stop at USP!

Hey guys (and gals...),

I was able (finally) to arrange here at USP to have the RH Road Tour making a stop here at USP on 11/3. Kathleen Said that they are planning to start around 3:00 PM in the afternoon, and I made reservations to have the large (nice) room in Rosenberger Hall (102, the room with power and ethernet on all seats).

So, everything is set. See you next Sunday,

Guillermo

+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Griffith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu