Kevin Brosius on Fri, 25 Oct 2002 08:40:06 -0400

[PLUG] Red Hat Road Tour count - Philly USP

We've got a great response to the who's interested request so far.  I've
got 25 definites and 3 maybes so far, and that only covers about a day
and a half.  I'll forward the numbers to Red Hat around lunch today, so
they have a rough idea what to expect.

Once again, we're only polling for interest so they can bring enough
goodies to give away.  Feel free to show up even if you don't reply
ahead of time.  If you haven't replied already, send me a private note
and I'll add you to the list.

For more info, the Road Tour website is:

http://redhat.com/roadtour/

--
Kevin Brosius