Walt Mankowski on Thu, 31 Oct 2002 11:10:04 -0500

[PLUG] LISA Keysigning Wed., Nov 6, 8-9 PM

I got some more information today from Martin Krafft about the
keysigning party's he's organizing during LISA:

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 04:29:03PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Walt Mankowski <waltman@pobox.com> [2002.10.31.1619 +0100]:
> > How many is "several"?  Should we each print out our own, or have one
> > master list with all the PLUG keys?  We do the latter when we have
> > keysignings at our meetings.
>
> We usually have each bring their own, and everyone should bring enough
> so that everyone supposed to sign his/her signature can get one.
> I usually take 20-30 with me.

The only other issue I can see is that this would conflict with our
normal first Wednesday of the month meeting.  But I'm a little
confused by that, since I don't see anything on the schedule for
Tuesday.  Has the Red Hat visit replaced the regular meeting this
month?

Walt