Bradley Molnar on Fri, 1 Nov 2002 17:40:06 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Red Hat at Ursinus on Saturday 7PM

it will probably be the same basic presentation, but, we have asked them to
talk a bit about science applications for linux (UC freshman come in about
70% wanting to be doctors, most stay within the sciences).  Beyond that, it
will probably depend on what people want to know (we have been advertising
it as a way to ask them anything about linux, etc).  There will probably be
people from the Ecconomics department who want to know how they make money,
and probably lots of non-technical questions as well as some technical
questions.

The USP presentation will probably be more technical than ours (but, we have
something like 12 pizza's, 200 wings coming).

Hope that helps a bit.  Anyone is welcome to come to the Ursinus event (but,
I highly recommend geting here early).

anything else, let me know.

-brad