Keith Bentrup on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 08:49:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] postfix error

duffy was able to receive mail via /bin/mail but not imap (courier) ... at the suggestion of a
friend, i cp'd /etc/passwd to /var/spool/postfix/etc and reloaded postfix ... that worked, but it
also means that postfix was getting the list of current users from somewhere else, and i don't
know why that file wasn't updated using useradd ... if anyone knows, i would appreciate the info
so i can track down this problem more :)
cheers,
-k

Jon Nelson said:

> Keith Bentrup said:
>> hi guys,
>>   i have this strange postfix error, i can send a message on my server
>> using mail but not
>> squirrelmail (IMAP)
>
> What IMAP server are you using?  Can you recieve mail for duffy?
> --
> Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
> Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
> Computer Crimes Unit
> W-610.344.4471/P-866.284.1603/jonelson@state.pa.us

Keith H. Bentrup
484.444.0788 [office]