gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:10:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Meeting 2002-11-06

On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 09:34:19AM -0500, John Lavin wrote:
> I'm not registered for LISA. My impression is that I can go to the
> BOFs without a fee but do we still have to register?
>
> Walk up registration stops at 5pm according to the website and I won't be
> able to get there that early so I hope I don't have to be registered...

That's a little unclear to me too.

Note that (I *think*) the expo floor is open to the public, which
means that if you came to that (and it's open till 7 pm tonight),
you'd already be in the hotel, and I don't know that there's much
of a division between that and the rooms where the BOFs are.

That said, I haven't been down there yet (I don't do tutorials, just
technical sessions), but I can find out and email during the day
today, probably.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net