Guillermo Moyna on Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:10:05 +0100

[PLUG] Yesterday's meeting (?)...

Hi,

Yesterday I hanged sings with directions to the room in which the meeting was going to take place. I was looking for PLUG people @ 7:00 PM, but no one was around. I checked with the security guards, who told me nobody had shown up. I waited until 7:15, and still nobody, so I left.

If someone came after 7:15, I hope things worked out. If not (i.e., if the USP meeting was cancelled), please, let me know in advance next time with a personal e-mial. I cannot go through all the PLUG postings (they become 'white-noise' sometimes...), so I missed the one in which someone said something as an aside regarding cancelling the USP meeting yesterday.

Cheers,

Guillermo

+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
  All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Griffith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu