Jon Nelson on Fri, 6 Dec 2002 09:16:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] 'inter-user mail'

M.Simons said:
> information!  Given, he could probably lay it out better to avoid
> confusing people such as yourself, Jon Nelson includes this information,

Man 'o man, I can't believe my .sig is causing a whole thread! :))  As you
will notice I have changed my .sig to something that is hopefully less
confusing.  A while ago Darxus told me my .sig was too long by RFC
standards and I changed it.  Well hopefully this is the last time.

> IMHO, to be accessible to us should we (hopefully not) need him for his
> official duties/community service.. FYI, Jon Nelson is a Trooper/Officer
> in the Computer Crimes division of the State of PA Police Force.  He has
> also previously presented at PLUG, and is an active member.  He is
> entirely accessible, friendly, and seemingly a nice chap, too.  He even
> has his RHCE!  Hey, maybe I should be his PR agent. :)

Thank you very much for putting that so eloquently.  Yes, I do include so
much information so that I am accessible as possible to the community.
And if you are going to be my agent, I don't have my RHCE (yet) I have my
LCA which is through the SAIR/GNU organization.  It's a vendor neutral
cert.  Thanks again.

Jon

> --
> msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY
> msimonsmail@yahoo.com  Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials
> Exchange : www.pleasetake.org A 501(c)3 Non-profit Organization Arts and
> Environmental Resource Network Shopping Online? Use
> http://www.igive.com/carp/ make donations at no cost! Do you like what I
> do? Consider donating resources to CARP; Ask me how!

Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin.
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation
Computer Crimes Unit
Work: 610.344.4471 Page: 866.284.1603
jonelson@state.pa.us