Stephen Gran on Thu, 26 Dec 2002 12:41:03 -0500

[PLUG] gpg, mutt, and trust-db

Hello all,

I was reading some of the posts here about gpg and mutt, and this
reminded me of a nagging thing with mutt - it tries to update the
trust-db at ridiculously frequent intervals.  I have looked through the
muttrc manpage several times, but I don't see how to disable it.  I know
it's not gpg - gpg says the next update isn't due until 4/3/2003 or so.
It's not a big deal, but it makes mutt pause for up to 2 minutes before
opening a message sometimes, and it's getting old.  Anybody know the
magic phrase offhand?

TIA,
|  Stephen Gran                  | Someone is speaking well of you.  How   |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | unusual!                                |