gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] gpg errors and confusion

On Thu, Dec 26, 2002 at 12:13:23AM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
> What's the rational for gpg then wanting to ask me so many questions
> about trust when updating the trustdb? That is, it asks me how much I
> trust keys that I already signed (and so indicated a trust level
> then).

Sounds like you didn't follow the upgrade instructions when taking
your key ring from GnuPG 1.0.6 to something later. GnuPG should only
ask you those questions the first time you build the trustdb in the
new format; if you rerun the command, does it ask again?

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net