Arthur S. Alexion on Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:01:07 -0500

[PLUG] spamassassin

Finally got spamd/spamassassin configured and working, and it is a truly
nice piece of software.  For a couple of days, I kept the
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs file open in an editor and tweaked the
white/black lists, and now it seems to be extremely accurate.

But I don't run my own mail server, so, while the program excels at
segregating and quarantining spam, it is a shame that I will continue to
need to waste downloading and processing time on the garbage.  I still
have not figured out how to use spamassassin to prevent or stop the spam
from coming to me in the first place.

This brings me to the question, is there a way to automate a bounce of
the message everytime it is determined by spamassissin to be spam?
--
Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com>
Arthur S. Alexion LLC