John Lavin on Thu, 2 Jan 2003 12:55:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Verizon Business DSL

On Thu, 2 Jan 2003, Kevin Brosius wrote:
> I'd suggest gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>, since he's been
> advocating them the longest.  If he doesn't want it, I'll certainly take
> it.  My Speakeasy id is 'kbrosius'.
Just signed up for speakeasy.  Only 10 bucks more than DirecTV and still
get my static IP.  Of course I'm getting the Home DSL so your
experiences may vary.  I'm pushing right up against DirecTV's
deadline to switch "or else" - should get the modem in 2 weeks.

Gabe - you should get the credit about that time, I guess.  Enjoy!

-john