Mike Leone on Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:01:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Meeting, Jan 8, 2003 - Experience with Mason for Building a Web Site

Mike Leone (turgon@mike-leone.com) had this to say on 01/05/03 at 15:53:
>  PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group
>
>      Cordially invites you to our next meeting
>
> Wednesday January 8, 2003    @  The University of the Sciences
>
>             in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
>
> The topic of this month's meeting is "Experience with Mason for Building a
> Web Site (using Apache-SSL, mod_perl and HTTP::Mason in a Debian GNU/Linux
> environment)". Our presenter this month is Mark John Kirk.

Then again, that could just be "John Kirk". Oops! Soory about that. I was a
bit too quick on rewriting the announcement template from last month.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348