Mike Leone on Sun, 5 Jan 2003 17:35:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Who's coming to LinuxWorld on Thu, Jan 23, in NYC?

M.Simons (msimons@slackware.com) had this to say on 01/05/03 at 17:26:
> Well, I am not yet registered.  Just going for the expo pass.  Last year I

Me, too. A couple of PLUGgers have gone for conference training in the last
couple years, I recall.

> center at a parking lot which charges $10 for all day, and crash at a
> friend's place in jersey if I go for more than a day, or if I am just

Can't take that much time off work, unfortunately. And last year the
exhibits only was small, and you could see just about everything in less
than 1 day.

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348