Edward M. Corrado on Fri, 10 Jan 2003 10:30:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT Sparc

Chris,

Between the "free" BSD's, which one do you think would work best on a
Sparc 5? As I mentioned in a seperate post, I have a few Sparc 5's at home
and I wouldn't mind trying out a BSD on one of them. (right now I have two
running Solaris and the other 2 are just sitting around, so I think I'll
put Linux on one and a  BSD on the other). I was leaning towards
NetBSD, but since you seem to have more knowledge about *BSD on Sparc then
me, I'm open to recommendations. I really haven't done much with any of
the free BSD's so I really don't have a strong feeling which way to go.

Edward