Rebecca Ore on Thu, 16 Jan 2003 16:21:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] MySQL and/or PostgreSQL tools

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Paul wrote:

> I think pgaccess for Postgres will do that.

I second this -- and also suggest taking a look at phpPgAdmin (requires
php to be compiled with PostgresSQL support) and Webmin, which will do
other things (probably too many things) besides data bases.  The
Postgres site has links to these.

> W. Chris Shank wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to analyze a MySQL database and I think it would be easier to
> >visualize the relationships if I had an ERWin style diagram. Does anyone
> >know of a tool that will analyze a MySQL or PostgreSQL structure and turn
> >it into a visual diagram? Open Source Linux program preferred but not
> >required.

Rebecca Ore
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze495j7/