kaze on Sat, 18 Jan 2003 00:21:05 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Linux Voicemail

--> > I should have specified Web link.  Doesn't everyone have a Web site
--> > these days?

http://www.activevoice.com/

--> Apparently not. :-) At least, not listing open positions
--> with/for this firm.

http://www.activevoice.com/jobs/joblist.asp

Linux:
Goggling with "linux site:activevoice.com" returns no hits!?!

(OT: capablilites is mis-spelled, should be capabilities.)