Paul on Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:25:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] wireless router

If it wasn't for the $100 minimum order policy, the three foot cable for $25.68 might have been a decent deal. I saw another site which has RP-SMA and female BNC crimp connectors. (Using a female BNC would allow the short adapter cable to be extended without using a coupler.)

Do you happen to be in the Cherry Hill, NJ area?

Tom wrote:

Now that I've seen a picture, I do remember seeing these in a catalog somewhere. I checked my toolbox and I do have an RG-58 crimper that should work for this connector. There's a company, Pasternack Enterprises
(www.pasternack.com) that makes an RP-SMA(M) to BNC(M) cable assy in various lengths up to 72". They're under $30. They also will do custom lengths.