Mike Leone on Sun, 26 Jan 2003 23:10:37 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Updates to last months keysigning?

John Lavin (jlavin@ccil.org) had this to say on 01/26/03 at 21:05:
> Mike,
>
> What's up with the plug keyring?  Normally Darxus would ask for signed
> keys to be sent to him and he would update the keyring.
>
> I just pulled down the keyring and have no updated signatures.
>
> What's up?

I haven't had access to the webpage since before the last meeting, and so
neither the keyring nor the webpage have been updated since then. I
mistakenly overwrote my SSH private key, and MCT (apparently) has not been
able to put the new SSH key onto the host for me. And I don't have the account
password; my access is by pre-shared SSH key only.