gabriel rosenkoetter on Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:33:15 -0500

Re: [PLUG] "Friends don't let friends use Dell"

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 12:54:03AM -0500, Paul wrote:
> I was thinking ssh,

He wants to do that, but he wants to be able to see more than one
terminal simultaneously. Short of some hardcore tty software I've
never seen (and that hurts my head to consider), he needs X.

> or a X session within, um, Windows.

Eww.

> It was just a thought.  How about a different PC?

"Yeah, so, I need you to purchase me another PC, even though you
just purchased me one because I just got hired, because the
non-standard OS I'd like to run on my desktop won't work with the
video card in this one."

;^>

Chris has a better chance of getting a PCI card ordered, though.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net