Christian Hedemark on Wed, 05 Feb 2003 18:01:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Keyring updated, and Feb keysigning info

Argh.

No directions to the venue are on the web site (points to a different
venue).  The directions that are there now are not friendly to people
who don't know Philly (i.e. it tells you to turn onto one street towards
another street, assuming that the driver knows where that other street
is in relation to their current position).  Plugging in
Mapquest-friendly addresses would be a nice "feature".

:-(

Maybe I'll hit the next one.  I'm heading home.

information of CC3 that may be confidential, proprietary and/or legally
privileged, and is intended to be read and used solely by the individuals
or entities named as recipients on this message.  Without limiting the
foregoing, all copyrightable graphics, content and documents, and all
trademarks, service marks and trade names, contained in this e-mail message
or any attachment are exclusively owned by CC3, and no rights are granted
in such content and materials except as expressly stated in this notice.