Mike Leone on Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:09:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] CUPS (was Re: Without OS X)

William H. Magill (magill@mcgillsociety.org) had this to say on 02/12/03 at 21:23:

> So, while there are implementations "available" for all of the
> mainstream Unix distributions, no vendor yet supports them (i.e.
> includes CUPS in their distribution and provides support for it). And,

I know my Mandrake 7.2 and up came with CUPS by default, and was supported
on the company support forum webpages. And my Libranet (based on Debian)
comes with it by default. And you say Apple does, too. So there are 3
vendors who *do* include it in their distribution, and by default.