Bob Schwier on Sun, 16 Feb 2003 15:10:35 -0500

Re: [PLUG] how to lose your rights and freedom...

Point taken.  Still what I was trying to bring out as a debating point is
valid.  The government lunacy only hampers the lives of citizens and does
not really effect the efforts of those who wish us all harm.
bs