epike on Fri, 21 Feb 2003 14:26:04 -0500

Re: up2date vs apt [rant] Re: [PLUG] The Redhat Free Update Ride is

Also up2date solves what has been a puzzle for me
for a long time: the RPM -Uvh thing just appears to
become circular after a while (this package
needs that, which need that other one, and so on...)
up2date just figures what to do correctly.

I've been using their demo account for awhile,
but I dont feel like shelling out $5 though...

e pike