Joseph B. Welsh on Wed, 26 Feb 2003 16:24:30 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Clie and Linux

I sync my handspring visor prism regularly to my gentoo system, it uses
a USB cable also

What do you wan to know, or do you want the whole procedure?

Joe

On Wed, 2003-02-26 at 13:34, Arthur S. Alexion wrote:
> I just picked up a used Clie T615C.  It came with a Sony customized
> desktop, and syncs via the USB port.  I have been successfully using the
> pilot-link conduit package to connect to sync my Palm IIIc (serial port
> sync) with j-pilot, evolution, etc.
>
> Anyone have any experience syncing a Clie (or other USB Palm device)
> with Linux?
Joseph B. Welsh				JWelsh@WelshWorks.com
WelshWorks Enterprises
(609) 505-0067