Guillermo Moyna on Wed, 05 Mar 2003 16:50:30 -0500

[PLUG] Tonight's Meeting...

Guys and Gals,

Sorry it took me this long to post info about tonight's meeting. It will be held in Griffith Hall C, the large room in the main building. You can get into the building through the 'north' side door, which is next to the parking lot.

I'll try to be there at 7:00 PM, but may not be able to make it...

Cheers,

Guillermo

+==================-------------- --- -- -  -    -     -
Guillermo Moyna, PhD
Assistant Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

  "The only existing things are atoms and empty space.
   All else is mere opinion" - Democritus, 370 B.C.

Office: Griffith Hall 360
Phone:  (215) 596-8526
Fax:    (215) 596-8543
e-mail: g.moyna@usip.edu