gabriel rosenkoetter on Thu, 6 Mar 2003 13:35:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] PGP keysigning aftermath

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 01:24:09PM -0500, Eugene Smiley wrote:
> Just like any process -- software or otherwise -- there needs to be
> testing, right? One does perform testing before sending out a product
> right? :)

But I *know* what the right process is (and so does Jeff, and so,
probably do you), and it's non-trivial. Why should some individual
have to follow a checklist once a month (and make sure he's at
every meeting, or if he can't be has backups), when we don't need
the complication at all?

Kis,s.

> Test the process at 2-3 meetings...

I don't usual test things in production. ;^>

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net