Jeff Abrahamson on Sat, 8 Mar 2003 19:31:05 -0500

[PLUG] latex and text block arrays

Anyone know how to place text blocks in a table like this in latex:

    My name                        Your name
    My address                     Your address
    My city and state              Your city and state

    ... more rows of that

The tabular environment seems to object to embedded \vtop's that
contain line breaks (\\'s). Yeah, this is stretching what latex is
meant for.

--
 Jeff