Kam Salisbury on Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:25:13 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [slightly OT] domain registrars?

Their new pricing is new. About three months ago. Registar.com is well
distributed around the globe and updates propagate very quickly. Great web
interface, I am an affiliate so I don't pay the retail pricing, etc.

Another thing to consider is that wholesale domain registration runs much
cheaper and it looks like they are "slashing" their pricing to capture a
larger market share. Had they had the low pricing when I registered my
latest names I would have done it there and transferred them later if I did
not like them.

I guess it comes down to "go with what you can stand"...

Kam Salisbury
MCSE, Linux+, CNA
http://kamsalisbury.com
http://pwig.org