Michael Lazin on Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:52:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Red Hat Road Show !!!!

I talked to Gerald briefly at the RH Road Tour. He is from north Jersey and uses GDAM on Red Hat to mix mp3s. I don't have an email or URL for him.

From: "Paul L. Snyder" <pls@littleraven.com>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Red Hat Road Show !!!!
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:34:02 -0500

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003, kaze wrote:

> Did you guys see this?
> http://www.redhat.com/roadtour/journal/archives/110302.html

Does anybody know who "Gerald" is?  According to their report, he "uses Red
Hat Linux to compose and perform techno music, mostly using applications he
wrote himself...People can go to his website and download individual
tracks, or they can purchase a burned CD of the songs and he'll custom mix
them together."

Unfortunately, they failed to include a URL.

Thanks,
Paul
<< attach3 >>