Flint Heart on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:12:07 -0500

Re: [PLUG] how to put partitions on RAID?

Well I just moved root to raid1 on my 1u server last night. Created the
/dev/md0 , formated it reiserfs then just did a cp -ax / /mnt/newroot
Course I always keep around some spare space to allow me to move stuff
around.

	N-Tropy