George Gallen on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 15:09:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Hard Drives Crashing

Title: RE: [PLUG] Hard Drives Crashing

the only other possibility, if these are IDE (I realize your
not the problemee,just using your post to respond to :) ).

What watt power supply is being used, vs how loaded is the
box? Possible minute power drops? Enough that is changes the
rpm of the drive just ever so slightly?

George