Jeff Abrahamson on Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:02:05 -0500

[PLUG] job: java, lexer/parser/compiler construction

I know nothing except:

----- Forwarded message from "Campos, Andres" <acampos@idscareers.com> -----

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 13:25:21 -0600
From: "Campos, Andres" <acampos@idscareers.com>
Subject: looking for a Java rock star
To: "'jeff@purple.com'" <jeff@purple.com>

Jeff,

I just got off the phone with you, and I am looking for a Sr. SW Engineer to
work in Cambridge, MA on a 6 month contract (possibly longer).  Please
forward this to anyone you know who might be looking for work.  I know this
is kind of random, but I am not sure exactly how else to approach finding
this sort of talent.  Anything you can offer me would be greatly
appreciated.  Here is the job description:

The job would be to  1  design and implement the back-end of a compiler
parser  generator in Java to generate Java code a parser , and  2  to
implement a  tokenizer lexer scanner in Java,  which could be based on one
that already exists that s written in C, or to  integrate an  existing
tokenizer
lexer scanner into the parser. The compiler back-end is the  more  important
piece of work, and should lead to a good, clean, more general
implementation as well as a much faster compiler.   Itemized tasks have been
identified, but are not included here.

Have a great day, and thank you very much!

Andres Campos
Recruiting Consultant
Management Alliance Group
(512) 349-9904 - off