Barry, Christopher on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:55:32 -0500

[PLUG] RE: [plug-announce] Talk on Building Debian Packages this Wednesday 3/19

Hi all,
	I just got this in my email. Is this date correct? OR, is this discussion this coming Wednesday?

--
Christopher Barry
Manager of Information Systems
InfiniCon Systems
http://www.infiniconsys.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Fearnley [mailto:Chris@CJFearnley.com]
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 9:20 AM
To: pads@linux00.LinuxForce.net; plug@lists.phillylinux.org;
plug-announce@phillylinux.org
Subject: [plug-announce] Talk on Building Debian Packages this Wednesday
3/19

              The Philadelphia Area Debian Society (PADS)
                     (http://www.CJFearnley.com/pads/)

                                 Presents

   Topic:
          Building Debian Packages
   When:
          Wednesday 20 March 2002, 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM

   Presenter:
          John Lavin

   Where:
          133 North 4th Street (at 4th and Cherry)
          Philadelphia, PA

   Abstract

   We will introduce the process of building Debian packages.  This will
   be an informal discussion.

   Social Dinner

   Attendees are invited to gather for dinner prior to the meeting at 6:30
   PM at Darbar Grill (Indian Cuisine), 319 Market ST, Philadelphia PA
   19106.

--
   The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always
   so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Christopher J. Fearnley          |  Explorer in Universe
Chris@CJFearnley.com             |  Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com        |  "Dare to be Naïve" -- Bucky Fuller