nash oudha on Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:02:05 -0500

Re: [PLUG] mac os 9 or x reinstall

it was very easy... i used the driver utilty from the rolmenu of the os x installer i just wiped the HD and reformated it as hsf+ and bingo!

about the YDL on the ibook... i realy didnt go so deep through it just insalled some software (Java re) and brouwsed internet!! it was running very smooth sound was perfect even cleaner than os x/9 thats all