Eric Lucas on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:19:06 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Backup software

I'm currently using Arkeia (http://www.arkeia.com).
The current version is 5 but version 4.2 is FREE (as in beer) and
seems to work quite well.  From the main page go to "previous
versions".

I chose Arkeia because it has a GUI interface that runs under X and
a GUI interface for Windows (which the client requires).

I don't have any reviews to offer however.  Google is your friend.

Eric

Quoting HR_Nriinnj <nriinnj@yahoo.com>:

> Hi,
> Please recommend backup software for linux system: few c few workstations
> with RH 7.3
> Daily incremental/total weekly & monthly backup with
> capability to exclude different file types & directories.
> If possible please send sites where backup sw has been reviewed
> or compared etc.
> Thanks

Eric Lucas