Ziegler, Scott on Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:23:07 -0500

RE: [PLUG] Backup software

Lone-tar works great. I had deployed it several years ago to our sites
nationwide and will be implementing it shortly on our cluster. Customer
support has been great and the company president is more than willing to
listen to suggestions and implement them into the package.
http://www.lonetar.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: HR_Nriinnj [mailto:nriinnj@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2003 9:46 AM
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Subject: [PLUG] Backup software

Hi,
Please recommend backup software for linux system: few c few workstations
with RH 7.3
Daily incremental/total weekly & monthly backup with
capability to exclude different file types & directories.
If possible please send sites where backup sw has been reviewed
or compared etc.
Thanks

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.