Eugene Smiley on Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:59:38 -0500

RE: [PLUG] WebsiteOS

Kyle wrote:
>> What do people know about this product, and, is it actually
>> opensource and if so, where can I download a copy from.  I tried
>> searching the apt database, to no avail.  I searched both
>> freshmeat and sourceforge, also with no luck.
>
> Google returned quite a few hits, the most promising looking was:
>
>   http://www.internethosting.com/webos.asp

I don't think this is quite what he was looking for. Google does give quite a few results, but they all seem to be hosting services that use WebsiteOS. In my quick search I didn't spot it for d/l. Lots of demos, but he already knows how it works. <Grin>

I'd try finding a few email addresses (of the hosting services) and sending them an email asking where they found it.

Eugene