gabriel rosenkoetter on Sun, 30 Mar 2003 09:55:18 -0500

Re: [PLUG] cool gpg key site

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003 at 09:34:25AM -0500, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:
>     http://www.biglumber.com/

We've definitely discussed it here before. Are you just reposting to
pass it by new-comers?

It's long been linked from:

  http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/links.html

> Philadelphia is the top city on the list, thanks largely to PLUG (and
> Darxus, for his early advocacy of key signing).

And his advocacy for getting us to go register at Big Lumber and
beat out Munich. (Note I'm your direct connections into the second
place city at Big Lumber. I went to school with Martin Krafft, keyid
330C4A75.)

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net