Chris Hedemark on Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:55:25 -0500

Re: [PLUG] cool gpg key site

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 12:06 PM, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

I also wanted to mention how you can find out how many keys they know
of that have signed yours, whether or not you're in the strong set,
and what your mean distance is to others in strong set. It's pretty
cool.

On that note, what other sort of web based tools would everyone find helpful for the GPG web of trust? I'm working on a site right now that is all about crypto evangelism. Not just limited to PGP/GnuPG but that's where I'm focusing my efforts a first.

--

"What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?" - Mahatma Gandhi