Samantha S. Ollinger on Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:25:14 -0500

Re: [PLUG] php prob: downloads corrupted file

Here is an update, for anyone who is keeping track.

I don't have any control over the php.ini file to modify the "maximum
execution time" which I believe is the problem. Right now its set to 30
seconds. This file takes about 15 mins over a dsl line to download.

So I guess I am going to have to write it in cgi (which is not really a
big deal really)

Thanks to those who helped.

Sam

-Samantha