W. Chris Shank on Tue, 8 Apr 2003 14:14:06 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sparc favor

No, but I'll give you a sparc running linux. :)
I wasted the video on it somehow and never turned on SSH (set to high
security) - so it can only be accessed from the serial console. It's a
sparc 4 with 1G drive and 32M running (i think) mandrake 7.something. I
forgot about it.

Or, if you are really far away - I'll try to get it running again so you
can use it, if nobody else can help out.