Geoff Rivell on Thu, 10 Apr 2003 15:20:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Laptop Reseller Whoas

On Thursday 10 April 2003 02:47 pm, W. Chris Shank wrote:
> Background: I'm trying to add a Linux-powered laptop to my hardware
> offering. It is pretty much impossible to get the parts and build your
> own laptop (without buying the parts in the millions), so I thought I'd
> see if WinBook - who has a pretty agressive reseller program for
> integrators could give me one's without Windows installed. This is the
> response I received from them.

Here is a site for a laptop I'm looking into:

http://www.xtremenotebooks.com/

They have very top-notch tech, and its your choice on having an OS come with
it or not.

I'm looking at P4 2.4 GHZ / 1gig ram / 60 gig 5400 hd / Radeon 9000 - 128MB /
dvd-cdrw combo on the 15" :)

But drueling at the 16.1" .   Still too expensive :(

Hope this meets your needs.

--
Geoff.