Chris Hedemark on Thu, 10 Apr 2003 23:24:10 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Linux Laptop Anyone?

On Thursday, April 10, 2003, at 10:54 PM, Jeff Abrahamson wrote:

Cool, a laptop that boots into linux or *BSD...

You mean an Apple Powerbook?

Aside from OS X (BSD-derived), you've also got Darwin, NetBSD and OpenBSD. On the Linux side you've got Yellow Dog for sure and maybe others. I bought my Powerbook intending to make it dual boot. Spent some time in OS X and decided dual boot would be a waste of time, OS X is perfectly good.