M.Simons on Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:32:10 -0400

[PLUG] NTR Computer Thrift Store

From: Stan Pokras <pokras@libertynet.org>

Need components for your computer?
Is your keyboard or mouse 'acting' up?

We have the items you need, at a price you can afford!

Nonprofit Technology Resources is proud to announce the opening of
our thrift store for computer components and accessories. An ideal
place to find replacements for failed components or to speed up your
current system.

Laser Printers
Inkjet Printers
Dot-matrix Printers
Monitors
Keyboards
Mice
Cables
Drives
Memory

During our startup period, we'll be open by appointment only, which
would generally be on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings.

To see our current "specials" go to http://www.libertynet.org/ntr/
and click on the Specials link.

Nonprofit Technology Resources
1524 Brandywine Street