Edward Pike on Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:42:09 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Cheap Linux Tablet PCs

I'm waiting for incoming "Fujitsu Stylistic 1200" That i bought
on ebay, its pen tablet P-120, 2 gig hard disk, greyscale
640x480 can be had for $100 - $200.
I will attempt to install a minimal X windows on it, my
idea is to run X applications on a remote server, with
802.11b wireless on the pcmcia...if possible
as a diskless client, or boot off a compact flash (if thats
possible)...this will probably occupy my time for
a couple of sleepless nights trying to make it work,
but i will post back here if i ever get this
thing working as an X tablet.

e.pike