Michael Leone on Tue, 6 May 2003 15:26:04 -0400

[PLUG] PLUG Keysigning at May 7 meeting

I got an email from a new member, who would like to participate in a
keysigning. Since it seems we all agreed that the keysigning method
perferred by Gabe and others was superior to our old method (i.e.,
decentralized v centralized), I've included a link to the new procedure
below:

http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/crypto/gpg-party.html#toc3
(the whole HOWTO goes into cerating keys, etc)

In a nutshell - you bring printed copies of your own key with you
(conveniently cut into little strips for distributing to others, rather
than reading your key fingerprint aloud to an assembled, captive audience.
:-)

I will add Rolando's key to the main PLUG keyring tonight.

> - --
> rolando de aguiar      rolando@propagandarama.org
> philadelphia.pa.us      http://propagandarama.org
> public key @ http://propagandarama.org/pubkey.asc
> 16A8 D891 853B 6612 FCFC 63E1 9BC1 FAF1 AEAC 43E6

Member, LEAF Project <http://leaf.sourceforge.net>    AIM: MikeLeone
Public Key - <http://www.mike-leone.com/~turgon/turgon-public-key.asc>
Registered Linux user# 201348